Engineering has always been the cornerstone of where our work begins.
Being able to manufacture a part from a customer print requires many hours of calculations to plan our short-run approach.
Short-run precision tooling or modular tooling reduces cost over traditional progressive die tooling. Included in the savings is time and money, the time it takes to get your part in your hands can make the difference of winning the contract from your competitor and the money you will save by not having to pay for progressive die tooling.
A Variety of Material to Satisfy Your Precision Tooling Needs
Trio utilizes a variety of materials to meet your precision tooling needs:
- Aluminum alloys in thickness up to .250 and any hardness
- Stainless steel of all types (Martensitic, Ferritic and Austenitic) and 17-7 up to .125 thick
- Low carbon cold rolled steels
- Spring steels (Blue Clock)
- 4130 Aircraft Quality steels
- Copper Base alloys, such as Brass, Phosphor Bronze and Beryllium Copper Alloy 25 up to .250 thick
In addition, Trio can also satisfy your needs if you should require DFARS Domestic Specialty or EU RoHS compliance.
Precision Tool Makers
Our Mitsubishi EDM machine (FA20S Advance) ensures the accuracy of our precision tooling and are instrumental in meeting your prototype needs.
All our tools are made on site by a staff of dedicated precision tool makers.
Trio Metal Stamping employs Mastercam 2020 and TruTops Boost CAD system to aid in our tooling design. We have the ability to open your electronic design files which will help speed up your quote.